Logan McAnallen is the Founder and Managing Principal of the Legacy Commercial Group.
Prior to the launch of Legacy, Logan’s real estate career included time spent with Encore Real Estate Investment Services, as well as NAI Mid-Michigan. Both platforms offered differing specializations and allowed for a wide range of commercial real estate experience. Logan’s background includes investment property sales, as well as the sale and leasing of retail, office, industrial, and multifamily properties.
Logan acquired the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in the Spring of 2016. CCIM is the most prestigious designation in the industry, as it provides industry-leading tools, practical proven experience, and in-depth market knowledge. CCIMs gain credible skills and understand how to conduct successful business with confidence.
Before his career in real estate, Logan studied business and entrepreneurship at the University of Michigan where he was also a four-year letter winner on the Michigan Baseball Team and member of the leadership council.
- The Wilsontown Shopping Center – $23,000,000
- Times Square & Central Park Retail Portfolio – $5,143,000
- Ashley Furniture Homestore – $4,850,000
- United Rentals (2 Locations) – $4,825,000
- Applebee’s Grill & Bar – $3,400,000
- Houghton Lake Shopping Center – $2,725,000